Because of the Coronavirus we are living in a different kind of world today. People are being very cautious and they should be, about being in situations where they will be exposed to a lot of other people. We have had a lot of interest from customers in wanting to view and own property lately, however they share similar concerns about looking at property and if they will be part of a group of other customers, and rightly so. To help everyone feel more comfortable about coming to view our properties and to do the best that we can to keep everyone safe, we will implement allowing customers to view our properties in an environment that makes them feel safe.
Secondly, the state
has said that real estate activities can continue during this staying at home
period, but I wanted to let you know that we will be changing the way that we
normally do business.
1) We will not be hosting Open Houses.
2) We are open to providing you with all the information, maps, surveys etc. in order for you to walk the properties on your own, knowing we are just a phone call away in case you have any questions while you are out there.
3) We will not be showing homes, but only land. This allows everyone to keep their distance while getting fresh air and exercise while walking through the woods.
4) Offers can be written electronically.
5) Send more info electronically and spend more time talking on the phone, this will guarantee that we as real estate
professionals will do the best job we can for you.
Please stay healthy and we hope to hear from you soon to discuss your property
search and status.
Until Next Time!